Yes, I'm sure you ALLL wanted to see this :-) Mostly, these last two pictures were for Nick. I knew he'd want to see what he missed!! Hahahaa!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Moose poop/Skiing accident
Below are a couple pictures from my accident when Nick and I went skiing the day before he left. It was my leg versus the edge of the other ski..

The next couple pictures are of some moose poop and tracks right between the apartment buildings. He must have walked through there during the night. There were tracks all over from one tree to the next.


Yes, I'm sure you ALLL wanted to see this :-) Mostly, these last two pictures were for Nick. I knew he'd want to see what he missed!! Hahahaa!
Yes, I'm sure you ALLL wanted to see this :-) Mostly, these last two pictures were for Nick. I knew he'd want to see what he missed!! Hahahaa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- March (1)
- September (1)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- February (4)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (4)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (2)
- November (5)
- October (2)
- September (3)
- August (2)
- July (6)
- June (21)
No comments:
Post a Comment