This is one of the places Nick and I go cross country skiing. It is the golf course on base and is about a 3-4 mile loop.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
The Holidays / Winter 2009
Below are a couple pictures of Nick and I before we went to a Christmas party..


This is one of the places Nick and I go cross country skiing. It is the golf course on base and is about a 3-4 mile loop.
Nick coming over the bridge at the beginning of the trail...
Nick's drive to Alyeska to go downhill skiing for the first time this Winter.. Amazing sunrise!!
This is one of the places Nick and I go cross country skiing. It is the golf course on base and is about a 3-4 mile loop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- March (1)
- September (1)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- February (4)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (4)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (2)
- November (5)
- October (2)
- September (3)
- August (2)
- July (6)
- June (21)
1 comment:
THOSE ARE GATOR COLORS!!!!!
Post a Comment