Monday, October 19, 2009

Visit home/hike to Byron Glacier/Halloween Pumpkins

The first few pictures are of the pumpkins Nick and I carved..

The next few pictures are of our a hike that we did on Saturday to Byron Glacier. It was in the 30's but clear and beautiful. After the hike, we went to the town of Whitter,Ak for lunch. While we were leaving, we saw some seals in the water along the coast. It was pretty cool.

The last few pictures are from our trip home..


Nick carved the bat and I carved the U - for the University of Miami. We leave them out on the balcony. They wont rot because the temperatures are in the 30's and they freeze.
Nick's pumpkin...
My pumpkin...
Nick concentrating as he carves his pumpkin.
Look at all the pumpkin seeds I got!! I baked them with soy sauce and salt. They were delicious!
Nick skipping rocks while we visited Whittier, Alaska.
One of the seals we saw..
An eagle... They are beautiful birds..
Byron Glacier..
Big ice cave with Byron Glacier in the background..
Nick...
Nick was cold and shivering..

The view from the inside of the ice cave looking out...
Nick and I in the cave...
Nick and I...
Nick..
Our visit home to Florida.. You could definitely tell this wasn't in Alaska. A couple of my favorite kittens!
Mr. Thomas surfing in New Smyrna Beach!
JoeJoe surfing..
Nick surfing...
Mom and Dad at Sarah's wedding (my cousin)....
Nick and I at Sarah's wedding..
All of the ladies plus Robert at Chili's before a night out at Cowboys!
Nick (was about to sneeze), me, Dad, Mom, Aunt Fran, Nani, and Aunt Marguerite at Olive Garden!

No comments:

Blog Archive