Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our Trip North

Here are some pictures from our trip up north. They are out of order (sorry). We went on a 4 day/3 night vacation, stopping in Healy, Alaska (10 miles North of Denali) on the way up and the way back from Chena Hot Springs, which is about 8.5 hours north of Anchorage via car.


Nick and I in the hot springs.

We look funny :-)
Our first hike on the trip around the Chena Hot Springs.

The dog kennel at Chena Hot Springs, Ak
Of course I had to hold the puppies!!

The second hike we did..




These are some pictures from our drive up to Chena Hot Springs...
(That is Nick below, everyone tell him how dangerous that is because he doesn't listen to me!!)
We saw this pack of caribou along the side of the road. I have more pictures. There were about 20 of them. It was soo cool!


Nick...
Driving...

Some pictures from our drive home...



The view from the bed and breakfast we stayed at in Healy the last night..

View of Denali aka Mt McKinley on our way home..

No comments:

Blog Archive