This picture is of a porcupine climbing up the right side of the tree. We must of startled him when we first arrived to the campsite because he went running up the tree. They are much larger then I had imagined.

This next one is of Nick fishing. Yes, that is a net on top of his head. At some points during the day, the mosquitoes would start swarming, so we all had nets and would pull them down over our heads.
This was our first boating disaster. Everything worked out fine, we got some pliers and Joe (our friend who was driving the boat), was able to maneuver the boat that way.
This was the Mr. and Mrs.'s new tent!! We went out and got a 4 person tent since our backpacking stuff is not up yet. It worked very well, and on the third day, we were able to attest that it is waterproof.
This one is of Nick chopping some wood for the fire.
1 comment:
With all of our travels I have yet to see a porcupine (alive)! Maybe I should move to Alaska?
Post a Comment